Pursuit DC 246 Dual Console
The sleek lines and the signature fiberglass-framed windshield of the Pursuit DC 246 are the perfect introduction to the brand. First, she will turn your head. Then you’ll discover how the design and fit feel second-nature. The thoughtful accommodations and unique social zones will seem like they were made just for you and your family.
These hallmarks of the Pursuit dual console boat series are purposeful—allowing you to move seamlessly fore and aft through the center walkway and at every turn have a gorgeous view of the water. Fancy a fish dinner? With an LOA of 25' 8' and a significantly increased cockpit size and functionality over its predecessor, there’s plenty of elbow and angling room. Cruising around the bay? Everyone will find their favorite spot within the multitude of customer-requested seating configurations. Sandbar swim, anyone? Getting in and out of the water and cleaning your gear is easy with the optional bow boarding ladder with fresh water washdown.
The DC 246 adapts to your preferred pastimes—competitive and lively or reflective and tranquil. It’s your choice, you only need to take the helm.
Fantastic boat! Perfect for day trips in our home waters of Peconic and Gardiners Bay, Long Island. Boat quality and handling is impeccable and great fun! Our dealer Strongs Marine treated us like royalty and I cannot say enough good things about them!
We were looking for a boat that the family can enjoy. After speaking with family and doing online research, we learn about Pursuit boats. Legendary Marine in Pensacola was very helpful and our sales person, Sean was incredible. He demonstrated a wealth of knowledge about the brand, was very patient with us. He took us for a test ride. He also suggested we trial other brands and we did. This boat is solid, very well thought out, attention to details, performs really well. We're very happy.
The DC246 is a small boat in the line-up, but it has all the beauty and quality that you would expect of a Pursuit and it handles the rough waters of the Great Lakes like a beast. We take the boat out alone or with family and friends to cruise, float, anchor off the beach, and short trips to nearby ports for meals and entertainment. My wife was not previously a boater and was initially nervous, but the ride and comfort of the Pursuit have quickly won her over.
I have owned my Pursuit 246 DC for almost 1 year now. The termination and finish is of great yacht quality. I have shop for boats for sometime and once you have been on a Pursuit boat, the bar is set very high. The same goes for the quality of the ride and handling. We use the boat frequently in the bay, intercoastal waterways, and the gulf when the weather is nice. I am very happy with our boat.
The dealership did an excellent job working through the details of ordering the new model DC 246. I took a tour of the Pursuit manufacturing plant and it was a great experience. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff throughout, clean well organized plant and a really well engineered product. It’s very evident how well these Pursuit boats are built when you see the individual components throughout the manufacturing process. Great experience !
I am extremely satisfied with my new pursuit 246. It has far exceeded my expectations. I wanted more protection (weather wise) than a center console , didn’t need any overnight accommodations, and wanted a big open cockpit and bow riding features. This boat does it all! Seems extremely well built and easy to operate. I’d definitely recommend the dealer ocean blue to anyone as they were super easy to deal with. Also their service center for periodic maintenance is outstanding!
Very thoughtful design, layout ad features. Superb handling in choppy seas. High construction and materials. Cannon imagine a better boat in this size and price range.
Boat quality exceeded expectations. Ocean blue and Stuart Smith were very easy to work with. Feel comfortable calling him/them with any issues. New steering and engine controls a def upgrade from the old style cables
Our DC246 is so beautiful, we stop to look out the window and admire the design. The ability to toss a bunch of folks in the boat and go is a game changer for us. One of the first things that we see, feel and touch is the outstanding 'fit and finish'. It was the final deciding factor for us. The versatility of every area of our boat is astounding. Whether we are using the front ladder to enter the boat from the sandbar or reconfiguring the seating area, it fits us.
Boat is a solid build. Handles well in tight quarters and in rough water. Electronics - Navigation and stereo are high end and intuitive to use. Yamaha 300 performs well. Boat design has ample seating and good “conversation areas”. Boat has exceeded my expectations.
1' 9" (0.53 m)
2' 11" (0.89 m)
7' 2" (2.18 m)
(single F300 DES engine)
6,138 (2,784 kg)
*Hardtop Clearance shown does not include options which could increase this height dimension. **Net tank capacity. The usable fuel capacity will be affected by several factors, including EPA-required fuel system components, temperature and loading of the boat. These factors will reduce the usable fuel capacity by approximately 10%
Specifications as well as standard and optional equipment are subject to change without notice. All measurements approximate. For more information and pricing, please contact your Pursuit dealer.
Effective date: August 1, 2023
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5-year hull/deck structural warranty
5-year blister-free warranty
2-year limited warranty
- Pursuit Fresh White Gelcoat
- Hand Laminated Hull with Vinyl Ester Resin and Engineered Fabrics
- 3 Ply Resin Infused Composite Transom System
- Infused Fiberglass Structural Grid System with Molded Finish and Integrated Bilge Water Management System
- Foam Filled Structural Grid
- Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line
- Chrome over Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Stainless Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings Above the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Bronze Garboard Drain
- Trim Tabs, Lenco Electric with Auto-Retract
- Bow Eye, 1/2" 316L Stainless Steel
- Stern Eyes (2), 1/2" 316L Stainless Steel
- Integrated Transom Platform Extensions Outboard of Engine
- Boarding Ladder, 3-Step Telescopic, Mounted in Hull Platform
- Forward Bilge Pump with Automatic Float Switch, 900 GPH
- Rope Locker, Self-Draining
- Anchor Scuff Plate
- Horn, Electric, with Oval Stainless Steel Cover
- Dedicated Transducer Location
- Hull and Deck Joint Mechanically Fastened
- Rub Rail: High Density PVC with Solid 316L Stainless Steel Insert
- Molded One Piece Deck and Cockpit Liner with Non-Skid Pattern Area
- Flush Mounted Integral Anchor Locker with Fiberglass Lid
- Anchor Roller Chute with 8" Cleat, 14lb Galvanized Plow Style Anchor and Rode (150’ of 1/2" 8 Plait including 10' of ¼" G4 Chain)
- Cleats, 316 Stainless Steel, 8" Pop Up (2) Stern, (2) Midship, (2) Spring and (2) Bow
- Molded Recessed Hatches with Flush Hinges, Gaskets and 316L Stainless Steel Latches and Overboard Drain Tracks
- Self-Draining Cockpit with Bronze Ball Valve at Hull Side
- Molded Transom Walkthrough with Hinged Transom Door, 316L Stainless Steel Latch and Magnetic Catch
- Molded Single-Level Transom Platform/Splash Well for Athwartship Access and Integrated Rigging
- Transom Deck Extension Storage Compartments with Fiberglass Hatches (Portside and Center)
- Bow Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (Port and Starboard)
- Transom Grab Rail, 316L Stainless Steel, (Starboard)
- Navigation Lights, LED, 2 Mile
- Drink Holders: (2) Bow, (1) Helm Coaming Box, (1) Companion Coaming Box, (1) Portside Aft Facing Seat, (1) Behind Helm Seat, (4) Gunwales and (1) Transom Seat
- Custom Cockpit Upholstery with Dri-Fast Foam and Mesh Backing
- Bow Seating with Folding Armrests, Hinged Cushions, and Insulated Storage Below
- Port and Starboard Forward Coaming Boxes with USB Charger (Portside) and Integrated Drink Holders
- Premium Captain’s Chair with Folding Armrests, Articulating Bolster, and Vertical/Fore/Aft/Swivel Adjustments
- Premium Portside Seating: Back-to-Back Seat with Extendable Lounger and Storage Below
- Companion Seat Coaming Storage Box with Integrated Cup Holder
- Dedicated Cooler Location
- Raw Water Outlet in Cockpit with Quick Connect Fittings and 25' Hose
- Fresh Water Outlet in Cockpit with Quick Connect Fittings and 25' Hose
- LED Cockpit Courtesy Lights (5)
- Folding Transom Seat (centerline) with Patented Self-Adjusting Backrest
- Removable Folding Stern Anchor/Navigation Light
- Ski/Rod Midship Floor Storage
- Rod Holders (4), Stainless Steel, in Gunwales
- Lighted Oceana Blue 15 Gallon Recirculating Insulated Live Well with Acrylic Lid
- Fish Box/Storage in transom (31 gallons), Insulated Fiberglass with Overboard Drain
- Molded Console with Fixed Helm, Padded Instrumentation Visor and Electronics Mounting Surface
- Tilt Helm with Edson® 316L SS Steering Wheel with Control Knob and Non-Slip Grip
- 12V Switch Panel with Flat Black Contoura Lighted Switches
- Trim Tab Control Panel and Indicator
- 12V Outlet and USB Charger
- Extra Deep Drink Holder, 316L Stainless Steel
- Helm Fire Extinguisher
- Starboard Coaming Storage Box with Integrated Cup Holder
CONSOLE (STARBOARD SIDE)
- Molded Fiberglass Lined Storage with Acrylic Door
- Integrally Switched 12V Overhead Light
- Electronics Access Panel
- Dedicated Dock Line Storage
- Dedicated Trash Receptacle Storage
- 12V Distribution Panel and Battery Switches
HEAD (PORT SIDE)
- Two Piece Fiberglass Door with Storage, Dash Visor, Grab Rail and 316 Stainless Steel Locking Latch
- Molded Fiberglass Interior Liner
- Portable Head (5 gallon) and 316L Stainless Steel Pump-out Fitting
- Molded Sink with Pullout Freshwater Shower
- Vanity Mirror
- Integrally Switched 12V Overhead Light
- Toilet Tissue Holder
- Fire Extinguisher
- Molded Fiberglass Windshield Frame with Tempered Glass Windshield and a Center Walk-through Door
- UL® Rated Fully Tinned, Color Coded Copper Wire
- Custom In-House Built, Heat Sealed, Mechanically Crimped, Color Coded Battery Cables
- Custom In-House Built, One-Piece Electrical Harness with Waterproof Connectors and Chafe Protection
- Powder Coated, Aluminum, Screen Printed (Front and Back) Battery Switch and Breaker Panel
- Two-Battery System: Engine (1) and House (1)
- Grounding Bus Bar
- Electronics Fuse Block
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Molded Interior White Gel Coat
- Molded Removable Access Hatch with Gasket
- Molded Bilge Sump Area
- Two (2) 900 GPH Low Profile Bilge Pumps (one forward and one aft) with Integrated Float Switches and Stainless Steel Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings
- 1100 GPH Tournament Series Live Well Pump, Seacock and Thru Hull Fitting
- Pressure Sensing Raw Water Pump with In-Line Filter
- EPA Compliant Lined 118 Gallon Rotomolded Fuel Tank with Engine Pickup, Shutoff Valve, Digital Level Indicator and Deck Fuel Fill Plate
- Custom Built Premium Fuel Feed Lines with Mechanically Crimped Fittings
- Yamaha® Water Separating Fuel Filter with Primer Bulb
- 18 Gallon Water Tank and 316L Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plate
- Premium Sea Tech Color Coded Water Hose System with Mechanically Crimped Ends
- Pressure Sensing/Variable Speed Water Pump with In-Line Filter
Pursuit reserves the right to change boat specifications, equipment, color schemes, and pricing, and/or discontinue models at any time without notice or obligation.
Some of the boats shown include optional or dealer-installed equipment.
Hull Color - Flag Blue
Bootstripe Color - Red/Red
Helm Color - Carbon
BOAT WITH ENGINES
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Arctic Blue, Fresh White Full Bottom Gelcoat to Keel of Boat (Excludes: Flag Blue) Helm Color
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Arctic Blue, Fresh White Boot Stripe Color
Black/Black (Standard), Navy/Navy, Platinum/Platinum, Red/Red, Scarlet/Scarlet, Arctic White/Quartz Gray Upholstery Color
Sea Salt (Standard), White/Gray Sunbrella® Canvas color - Black, Tweed, Cadet Gray, or Navy
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Defining PURE. PURSUIT.