Pursuit S 268 Sport Center Console
The popular Sport family includes the S 268; featuring the timeless styling, luxury finishes and modern amenities that Pursuit is known for.
Foldaway seating in the cockpit can quickly transform the area from a social zone to fish-ready with port and starboard fishboxes, livewell and plenty of room for both your crew and your gear. Take the helm and discover the ease of operation and ergonomically-designed controls that make the S 268 a pleasure to run.
With an LOA of 27' 4", twin Yamaha® engines and our oversized sport-style hardtop, this boat is going to take you places.
My purchasing experience at Bosuns was fantastic. I look forward to a longstanding relationship with Bosuns Marine.
My boat looks right and feels tight. My S268 gives me the confidence to just go and get on the water, have fun, and not worry about anything at all.
Atlantic Outboard was my home dealer for 2 previous satisfactory purchases of another brand. I was interested in another brand when Evan Cusson (Atlantic Outboard) suggested I look a a Pursuit S268 Sport. He reviewed all of the features of the boat in an efficient, knowledgeable presentation. We continued our discussion for several weeks, with Evan answering my questions. I never felt any pressure to purchase the Pursuit. Very satisfied with delivery and minor service adjustments.
I thoroughly enjoy my new Pursuit. It exceeded my expectations in quality, fit & finish, large features, great ride, appearance, and comfort. A great family boat. No fuss. Simply untie, turn the key and go. Additionally, my dealer is fantastic as are the Yamaha engines.
My S 268 is a very good looking boat and the performance is above any other boat I have owned. The most surprising aspect of this purchase was the total involvement of the dealer I had bought from. He keep me informed of the process when the actual build dates were and the many changes to those dates as the time went by. Allen and his folks aid me on getting a name applied to the boat and outfitted it with the required equipment to be Coast Guard compliant. On the launch day Alan spent half a
By far the best experience from salvy at apex all the way to the pursuit factory!
Pursuit's quality and attention to detail is why we chose the boat. We are thrilled with our 268 S!
My family and I are very pleased with our S268 and are having a lot of fun with it; Happy family - Happy with our S268 Our children and our older grandchildren want the "Wheel" and our younger grandchildren love running around in the boat
Salesperson and customer support team was very cordial and responsive.
I have always wanted a center console boat. I want a boat with as many accessories possible but usually you need to get a much larger boat. At 26' 8" it is equipped like a 40 footer. Love it!
I met my Pursuit sales person at the Miami Boat Show in February and to my amazement he actually has over delivered on EVERY promise he made to us at the boat show—completely enthralled with the customized customer service.
We've had the distinct pleasure of buying numerous boats over the years from Walstrom Marine, both in Harbor Springs and now in Traverse City. They do a wonderful job representing their customers. They are the best! We initially purchased a Pursuit S 368 Sport and later a Pursuit S 268 Sport. We use each for different purposes, but both have several things in common. They are remarkably engineered, built using the highest quality materials, perform exceptionally and always proud to own.
Quality built boat with great “lines” on the water. A perfect fit for the Chesapeake Bay cruising or fishing expeditions!!
I looked at a number of top quality center consoles and found Pursuit to be the best of the best. Quality Boats provided a “quality “ buying experience and my sales agent Austin Hirsch was a pleasure to work with, I would ( and have ) recommended them to others. Low pressure, friendly follow up, couldn’t ask for more.
1' 10" (0.56 m)
2' 10" (0.86 m)
8' 6" (2.59 m)
(twin F200 engines)
6,770 lbs. (3,071 kg)
**Net tank capacity. The usable fuel capacity will be affected by several factors, including EPA-required fuel system components, temperature and loading of the boat. These factors will reduce the usable fuel capacity by approximately 10%
Specifications as well as standard and optional equipment are subject to change without notice. All measurements approximate. For more information and pricing, please contact your Pursuit dealer.
Effective date: August 1, 2023
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5 Year Hull and Deck Structural Warranty
5 Year Blister Free Warranty
2 Year Limited Warrant
- Pursuit Fresh White Gelcoat
- Hand Laminated Hull with Vinyl Ester Resin and Engineered Fabrics
- 5 Ply Resin Infused Composite Transom System
- Infused Fiberglass Structural Grid System with Molded Finish and Integrated Bilge Water Management System
- Foam Filled Structural Grid
- Integrated Transom Platform Extensions Outboard of Engines
- Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line
- Chrome over Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Stainless Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings Above the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Bronze Garboard Drain
- Trim Tabs, Lenco Electric with Auto-Retract
- Bow Eye, 1/2" 316L Stainless Steel
- Stern Eyes (2), 1/2" 316L Stainless Steel
- Boarding Ladder, 3-Step Telescopic, Mounted in Hull Platform
- Anchor Locker, Self-Draining
- Horn, Electric, with Oval Stainless Steel Cover
- Dedicated Transducer Location
- Hull and Deck Joint Mechanically Fastened
- Rub Rail: High Density PVC with Solid 316L Stainless Steel Insert
- Molded One Piece Deck and Cockpit Liner with Non-Skid Pattern Area
- Flush Mounted Integral Anchor Locker (self-draining) with Fiberglass Lid including: 316L Stainless Steel through Stem Anchor Roller with 8" Mooring Cleat, Chain Binder, 14lb Galvanized Plow Style Anchor and 150’ Rode (1/2" 8 Plait including 10’ of ¼" G4 Chain)
- Cleats, 316L Stainless Steel, 8" Pop Up (2) Stern, (2) Spring and (2) Bow
- Molded Recessed Hatches with Gaskets and 316L Stainless Steel Latches and Overboard Drain Tracks
- Molded Transom Walkthrough with Hinged Transom Door, 316L Stainless Steel Latch and Magnetic Catch
- Self-Draining Cockpit with Bronze Ball Valve at Hull Side
- Bow Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (Port and Starboard)
- Transom Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (Port and Starboard)
- Navigation Lights, LED, 2 mile
- Folding Transom Seat (patented) with Self-Adjusting Backrest
- Custom Cockpit Upholstery with Dri-Fast Foam and Mesh Backing
- Molded Forward Bow Seating with Insulated Storage Below and Removable Cushions
- Forward Facing Seat for two on Front of Console with Armrests
- Helm Seating with Split Bolster, Outboard Foldable Armrests and Fore/Aft Adjustment
- Molded Helm Seat Console with Drink Holders (2), Rod Holders (2), Dedicated Tackle Storage Trays (5), Storage Drawers, Bucket/Soft-side Cooler Storage, Cutting Board and 12V Main Distribution Panel
- Aft Cockpit Machinery Access Hatch
- Forward Cockpit Machinery Access Hatch
- Fresh Water Washdown with Chrome over Brass Pull out Sprayer
- Raw Water Outlet in Cockpit with Quick Connect Fitting and 25' Hose
- Drink Holders, 316L Stainless Steel, (4) Bow, (2) Helm, (2) Helm Seat Module and (4) in Gunwale
- LED Cockpit Accent Lights (5)
- Fire Extinguisher (Under Starboard Gunwale)
- Rod Holders (6), Stainless Steel, (4) in Gunwale and (2) in Helm Seat Module
- Lighted Oceana Blue 28 Gallon Recirculating Insulated Livewell with Acrylic Lid
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage (4) with Reel Pads (Port and Starboard)
- Fish Boxes (28 gallons each), In-Floor, Insulated and Diaphragm Pump with Overboard Discharge (Port and Starboard)
- Vertical Rod Holders (5), Stainless Steel, in Transom
- Dedicated Tackle Storage Trays (5) and Drawers (2)
- Bait Prep Cutting Board
- Molded Fiberglass Hardtop
- Powder Coated Structural Hardtop Supports with Grab Rails
- Overhead Storage Box
- Four (4) Rod Holders
- Custom Stainless Steel Ratcheting Anchor/Stern Light with Burgee Rings and USA Flag
- Two (2) Tri Color LED Lights
- Fore and Aft Facing LED Spreader Lights
- Dedicated Locations for Radar, Outriggers, VHF and FM Antennas
- Hardtop Windshield with Tempered Glass, Windshield Wiper and Washer Control
- Molded Fiberglass Aft Tilting Helm with Instrumentation Visor, Electronics Mounting Surface and Fixed Fiberglass Footrest
- 316L Stainless Steel Steering Wheel on Sport Tilt Plus Helm
- 12V Panel with Illuminated Carling® Rocker Switches
- 316L Stainless Steel Helm Drink Holders (2)
- Trim Tab Control Panel and Indicator
- 12V Outlet and Dual USB Charger
- Fire Extinguisher (Under Port Gunwale)
CONSOLE & HEAD
- Two Piece Fiberglass Door with Gasket and 316 Stainless Steel Automotive-Style Locking Latch
- Molded Fiberglass Interior
- Console Entry Steps
- Manual Porcelain (Freshwater) Head with 6 Gallon Holding Tank, Macerator Discharge Pump, 316L Stainless Steel Deck Pump-out Fitting and Bronze Thru Hull Fitting with Seacock
- Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink and Freshwater Faucet
- Access to Fresh Water Pump with Filter
- Vanity Mirror
- Integrally Switched 12V Overhead Light
- Storage Hooks (3)
- Dedicated Towel Storage Areas (2)
- Toilet Tissue Holder
- Fire Extinguisher
- UL® Rated Fully Tinned, Color Coded Copper Wire
- Custom In-House Built, Heat Sealed, Mechanically Crimped, Color Coded Battery Cables
- Custom In-House Built, One-Piece Electrical Harness with Waterproof Connectors and Chafe Protection
- Powder Coated, Aluminum, Screen Printed (Front and Back) Battery Switch and Breaker Panel
- Bonding System: Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line, Trim Tabs, Zinc Anode and Garboard Drain
- Two Battery System: Port Engine (1) and Starboard Engine/House (1)
- Grounding Bus Bar
- Electronics Fuse Block
- 12V Outlet and Dual USB Charger
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Molded Interior White Gel Coat
- Molded Hatch with Gasket and Stainless Steel Gas Spring
- Molded Bilge Sump Area
- Two (2) 1500 GPH Bilge Pumps with Electronic Switches and Stainless Steel Clad Thru Hull Fittings
- 1100 GPH Tournament Series Livewell Pump, Seacock and Thru Hull Fitting
- Pressure Sensing Raw Water Pump with In-Line Filter
- Fish Box Diaphragm Evacuation Pump with Selection Valves
- EPA Compliant Lined 139 Gallon Rotomolded Fuel Tank with Engine Pickups, Shutoff Valves, Digital Level Indicator and Deck Fuel Fill Plate
- Custom Built Premium Fuel Feed Lines with Mechanically Crimped Fittings
- Two (2) Yamaha® Water Separating Fuel Filters with Primer Bulbs
- 20 Gallon Water Tank and 316L Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plate
- Premium Sea Tech Color Coded Water Hose System with Mechanically Crimped Ends
- Pressure Sensing/Variable Speed Water Pump with In-Line Filter
- Faucet in the Head
- Cockpit Shower with Hose
Pursuit reserves the right to change boat specifications, equipment, color schemes, and pricing, and/or discontinue models at any time without notice or obligation.
Some of the boats shown include optional or dealer-installed equipment.
Hull Color - Flag Blue
Bootstripe Color - Red/Red
Helm Color - Carbon
BOAT WITH ENGINES
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Arctic Blue, Fresh White Full Bottom Gelcoat to Keel of Boat (Excludes: Flag Blue) Underside Hardtop Color
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue Helm Color
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Arctic Blue, Fresh White Boot Stripe Color
Black/Black (Standard), Navy/Navy, Platinum/Platinum, Red/Red, Scarlet/Scarlet, Arctic White/Quartz Gray Upholstery Color
Sea Salt (Standard), White/Gray
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Defining PURE. PURSUIT.