PURSUIT’S AWARD-WINNING DUAL CONSOLE BOAT LINE INCLUDES THE DC 266. ALL THE VERSATILITY AND INNOVATION OF HER PREDECESSOR – THE DC 365 – IN A STYLE THAT IS UNMISTAKABLY PURSUIT.
Featuring a fiberglass hardtop, tempered glass windshield engineered with a vacuum infused fiberglass frame with roomy walkthrough and plenty of storage, the DC 266 dual console boat has an LOA of 27' and is powered by dependable twin Yamaha Outboards. The adjustable helm seat allows for excellent access to the instrumentation and controls as well as the optional Garmin electronics.
The exterior seating is complemented by the open bow design that has full wrap around seating with plenty of room for family and friends. Add the sunpad option and the social zone quickly converts to a private oasis. A head and sink allow for freshening up dockside.
Foldaway seating quickly transforms a social venue to a wide-open, fish-ready cockpit with 20 gallon livewell, gunwale mounted rod holders and transom fish-box.
Whether you’re looking for family time, cruising or casual fishing, the versatile DC 266 dual console boat is ideal for any experience on the water.
WORTH EVERY PENNY DC266
The quality in this boat is noticed everywhere. From the fit and finish to schematics of boat systems is impressive. Through a Pursuit factory tour, I was able to witness first hand the culture of quality control. By keeping work in-house, the reach of quality control goes beyond most manufacturers. Moose Landing Marina and Moosehead Marina, both in Maine are terrific. Speak to Will Monson or Mark Gilbert Jr. and you will be as pleased as I am.
Pursuit Dual Console
Great boat. Great layout alternative to Center Console for family and entertaining....but still fishing.
Great experience for a 1st time Boat Owner
Bosun’s Maryland and Pursuit were fantastic throughout the process of buying our DC266. As first time boat owners they were willing and able to answer all our questions and help us get comfortable with literally every part of ownership. We’ve been happy with our boat and look forward to many days of fun on the bay in the future.
Best sales person, best boat, best all-round experience
Thank you... Boat is awesome... Carribbee is a great company... Avery is the best....
Best large purchase experience of my life. A great product purchased with extraordinary assistance from both the sales rep (Chandler Hansen), the dealer (Quality Boats), and the manufacturer.. Factory tour was not only interesting - but would have removed any questions about quality of construction if I had any. And periodic photos of my boat during the construction process was a first class touch.
Pursuit DC 266
Great all around boat. Quality materials used, great ride. Checks off a lot of boxes for any activities for a day out on the water.
Love our boat
We have had several boats and been on several friend's boat. The quality of our Pursuit DC 266 is better then any boat we have been on. We are gone more places, and using our new boat more then we did with our old boat.
Great Company and Amazing Boat
First time boat owner and was nervous about my new DC 266 for many reason. The dealer (Stone Harbor) was extremely helpful and the boat has been an amazing experience. We are extremely pleased.
I’ve owned 3 pursuit boats over the years and there always consistent with quality.
We purchased a 2022 Pursuit DC226 from Walker’s Marine on Marco Island, FL. Our purchase experience has been outstanding. We took the annual tour of the Pursuit factory before placing the order. The tour convinced us of Pursuit’s commitment to quality. We have operated the boat for 125 hours with no problems. We are very happy with our new DC266.
What are you waiting for?
I just purchased a new Pursuit 266DC and could not be happier with the boat. Overall quality is above reproch, fit and finish are 5 stars. Csockpit layout is versitile and meets family boating and fishing needs with little if any compromise. You are missing out if you don't visitk your Pursuit dealer and get a new boat for your slip.
The Pursuit of excellence.
.From learning about Pursuit boats, ordering my Pursuit DC 266, my factory tour, receiving photographs of my Pursuit boat from the factory customer service department almost daily during construction, taking delivery and having my sea-trial and on board orientation, reviewing and becoming familiar with the Owners Manual, and then having all of my very high expectations exceeded in terms of performance, comfort, handling, ergonomics, electronics,, and versatility - AWESOME!
Pursuit of Pleasure
We are thrilled to be the proud owners of a new Pursuit 266. This boat has exceeded our expectations in dependability, stability, quality and overall fun on the water. It checks all the boxes for us!
Great Boats, great dealer body
Jack Steward, and the service team at Yarmouth Boat Yard always gives you 100% to make you happy! This is my 2nd new Pursuit in two years, and I will purchase from Jack and the team again. Even If something is not right, the team makes it right in the end. John the service manager is top notch and always picks up the phone when you call. If your looking for a great boat and a even a better dealer, go see Jack at Yarmouth boat yard! Tom
My Pursuit has it all!!
I purchased my second Pursuit recently (DC 266) and could not be happier. I have both older and younger kids and we need to balance Cruising, Tubing / Skiing, and Fishing. This boat accommodates it all!! The performance, handling and comfort is tremendous! I could not be happer with the overall genuie quality of houw this boat is built. I have owned and participated in many boats in my life and the Pursuit quality and performance in top notch!
After thoroughly researching several premium manufactures I decided on Pursuit and to date my expectations of the product, sale and service have been exceeded.
Pursuit of Adventure
We enjoy the versatility of our new Pursuit DC 266. As new boaters, we have been able to experience water sports, fishing, and just relaxing onboard with the lounge chairs and dining table.. It has been a good choice as newcomers.
It’s Great to Own a Pursuit!
Over all I am very satisfied owning a Pursuit. I am looking forward to a Second year on the water. I am at Port 32 in Naples Fla & the Marina Staff are very pleasing.
Pursuit will be the last boat you own!
This is my second Pursuit boat and could not be happier. The performance and quality is outstanding. When i look to upsize, it will definitely be another Pursuit!!
2023 Pursuit DCC 266
I recently purchased a new 2023 Pursuit DCC 266 from Nunmaker Yachts. This is the third boat I've purchased from Nunmaker, and the first new boat. Trey is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. He has helped me learn about all of the features of the boat and continues to be available whenever needed.
Pure Pursuit is just the beginning
I traded my less than one year old Grady White for my Pursuit. My only regret is that I did not get a Pursuit in the first place. Fit and finish are above reproach. Handling with the twin 200's in the open ocean is pure joy. Access to mechanicals and electronics with wide and accessable doors and hatch's makes maintenance and upgrade an easy task. A simple matter like battery maintenance is 5x easier than the former boat and that is just one of the many betterments of owning a Pursuit.
Great Experience All Around
Salesman was knowledgeable and alway answered my questions. Asked for some custom work done and the dealership executed flawlessly. Timelines were all met. Just an all around good experience.
A year of enjoyment on our PURSUIT 266
It’s been a little over a year since we got our PURSUIT 266 and we certainly have some great time on the water. Whether fishing, cruising or doing water sports, the PURSUIT is definitely built well for all these activities. This is our first boat, we did a lot of comparisons before we decided on the PURSUIT 266 and we are definitely NOT disappointed. Well built, well designed down to the last spaces. It will be used by us to enjoy the water for many many more years. EXCELLENT!!
2021 DC 266
Absolutely love of our 2021 DC 266! The design of this boat is perfect for our family with small children. I'm especially satisfied with the performance in big water. The DC 266 is the perfect size for easy handling, yet has a large, yacht quality feel. If you're considering this model, ask your dealer for a demonstration and I'm sure you'll look no further!
Pursuit - End to End - Exceeding Expectations
My purchase of my Pursuit has been a journey. The experience has been overall fantastic.... The sales person Avery L (at Caribee Boat in Islamorada) has been a true advocate and friend.... He has made every step of the way easy to understand.... He has been very communicative and helpful. He is awesome. My Pursuit DC 266 has been amazing. Whether fishing, snorkeling/diving, cruising it is a magnificent boat.
This is a very high quality boat, high performance and wonderfully engineered
1' 9" (0.53 m)
2' 9" (0.84 m)
7' 11" (2.41m)
(twin F200 engines)
6,800 lbs. (3,084 kg)
*Hardtop Clearance shown does not include options which could increase this height dimension. **Net tank capacity. The usable fuel capacity will be affected by several factors, including EPA-required fuel system components, temperature and loading of the boat. These factors will reduce the usable fuel capacity by approximately 10%
Specifications as well as standard and optional equipment are subject to change without notice. All measurements approximate. For more information and pricing, please contact your Pursuit dealer.
Effective date: July 1, 2022
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5 Year Hull and Deck Structural Warranty
5 Year Blister Free Warranty
2 Year Limited Warrant
- Pursuit Fresh White Gelcoat
- Hand Laminated Hull with Vinyl Ester Resin and Engineered Fabrics
- 5 Ply Resin Infused Composite Transom System
- Infused Fiberglass Structural Grid System with Molded Finish and Integrated Bilge Water Management System
- Foam Filled Structural Grid
- Integrated Transom Platform Extensions Outboard of Engines
- Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line
- Chrome over Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Stainless Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings Above the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Bronze Garboard Drain
- Trim Tabs, Lenco Electric with Auto-Retract
- Bow Eye, 1/2" 316L Stainless Steel
- Stern Eyes (2), 1/2" 316L Stainless Steel
- Boarding Ladder, 3-Step Telescopic, Mounted in Hull Platform
- Anchor System, Integrally Molded Thru-Stem
- Horn, Electric, with Oval Stainless Steel Cover
- Dedicated Transducer Location
- Hull and Deck Joint Mechanically Fastened
- Rub Rail: High Density PVC with Solid 316L Stainless Steel Insert
- Molded One Piece Deck and Cockpit Liner with Non-Skid Pattern Area
- Flush Mounted Integral Anchor Locker (Self-Draining) with Fiberglass Lid Including: 316L Stainless Steel through Stem Anchor Roller with 8" Mooring Cleat, Chain Binder, 14lb Galvanized Plow Style Anchor, 150' Rode (1/2" 8 Plait including 10' of ¼" G4 Chain)
- Cleats, 316 Stainless Steel, 8" Pop Up (2) Stern, (2) Spring and (2) Bow
- Molded Recessed Hatches with Gaskets and 316L Stainless Steel Latches and Overboard Drain Tracks
- Molded Transom Walkthrough with Hinged Transom Door, 316L Stainless Steel Latch and Magnetic Catch
- Self-Draining Cockpit with Bronze Ball Valve at Hull Side
- Bow Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (Port and Starboard)
- Transom Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (Port and Starboard)
- Navigation Lights, LED, 2 mile
- Custom Cockpit Upholstery with Dri-Fast Foam and Mesh Backing
- Molded Forward Bow Seating with Flip-down Armrests and Storage Below
- Port and Starboard Bow Coaming Boxes with USB Charging Ports
- Flush-mounted, Single Piece, Acrylic Bow Access Door
- Captain’s Chair with Foldable Armrests, Fore, Aft and Swivel Adjustments
- Companion Seat with 316L Stainless Steel Grab Handle
- Cockpit Tackle Center with three Removable Trays and two Sliding Drawers
- Molded Entertainment Center with Sink, Faucet, Cutting Board, Dedicated Storage for 3.5 gallon Bucket and Hinged Fiberglass Lid and Door
- Molded Aft Facing Cockpit Seat with Insulated Storage Below
- Folding Transom Seat with Patented Adjusting Backrest and Folding Drink Holder
- Folding Seat (Portside) Under Gunwale
- Cockpit Mid-ship Floor Storage
- Cockpit Machinery Access Hatch
- Cockpit Transom Storage with Drain and Fiberglass Lid
- Fresh Water Wash with Chrome over Brass Pull-out Sprayer
- Raw Water Outlet in Cockpit with Quick Connect Fittings and 25' Hose
- Drink Holders: 316L Stainless Steel, (2) Bow, (3) Companion and (2) in Gunwale; Acrylic, (2) Aft Facing Cockpit Seat and (1) Helm
- LED Cockpit Accent Lights (5)
- 12V Distribution Panel and Battery Switches
- Cockpit Fire Extinguisher (Under Starboard Side Gunwale)
- Rod Holders (4), Stainless Steel, in Gunwale
- Lighted Oceana Blue 20 Gallon Recirculating Insulated Livewell with Plexiglas Lid
- Under Gunwale Rod (2) Storage (starboard)
- Fish Box/Storage, in-transom (31 gallon) Insulated Fiberglass with Drain
- Tackle Drawer/Storage under Companion Seat
- Aluminum Reinforcement Plates and Wiring for Downrigger Installation, Aft Gunwale (Port and Starboard)
- Molded Fiberglass Helm with Instrumentation Visor, Electronics Mounting Surface and Safety Lanyard
- 316L Stainless Steel Steering Wheel with Control Knob and Non-Slip Grip on Sport Tilt Plus Helm
- 12V Panel with Illuminated Carling® Rocker Switches
- Trim Tab Control Panel and Indicator
- One (1) 12V Outlet and Dual USB Charger
- Starboard Coaming Box Storage and Drink Holder
- Helm Fire Extinguisher
- Yamaha® 6YC Digital Engine Display
- Yamaha® Electronic Twin Engine Binnacle Control
- Key Switch Panel with Safety Lanyard
- Push Button Start Panel
- Standard Carbon Helm Color
CONSOLE (STARBOARD SIDE)
- Molded Fiberglass Interior
- Locking Closeout Door
- Integrally Switched 12V Overhead Light
- Dedicated Dock Line Storage
- Dedicated Storage Space for Optional Bow Table
- Dedicated Storage Space for Optional Bow Sun Pad
HEAD (PORT SIDE)
- Two Piece Fiberglass Door, Integrated Storage/Visor, Grab Rail and 316L Stainless Steel Locking Latch
- Molded Fiberglass Head Liner
- Electric Marine Head with 13 Gallon Holding Tank, Macerator Discharge Pump, 316L Stainless Steel Deck Pump-out Fitting and Bronze through Hull Fitting with Seacock
- Sink with Freshwater Faucet in Corian® Countertop
- Vanity Mirror
- Storage Below Sink
- Integrally Switched 12V Overhead Light
- Fire Extinguisher
- Toilet Tissue Holder
HARDTOP & WINDSHIELD
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Powder Coated Aluminum Structural Supports
- Dedicated Locations for Optional VHF Antenna and Outriggers
- Molded Fiberglass Windshield Frame with Tempered Glass Windshield and a Center Walk-through Door
- Windshield Wiper (Starboard)
- Two (2) Tri Color LED Lights
- Integrated Fore and Aft Facing LED Spreader Lights
- Custom Stainless Steel Ratcheting Anchor/Stern Light with Burgee Rings and USA Flag
- UL® Rated Fully Tinned, Color Coded Copper Wire
- Custom In-House Built, Heat Sealed, Mechanically Crimped, Color Coded Battery Cables
- Custom In-House Built, One-Piece Electrical Harness with Waterproof Connectors and Chafe Protection
- Powder Coated, Aluminum, Screen Printed (Front and Back) Battery Switch and Breaker Panel
- Bonding System: Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line, Trim Tabs, Zinc Anode and Garboard Drain
- Two Battery System: Engines (1) and House (1)
- One Grounding Bus Bar
- Electronics Fuse Block
- Molded Interior White Gel Coat
- Molded Access Hatch
- Removable Fuel Tank Sending Unit Hatch
- Molded Bilge Sump Area
- Two (2) 1500 GPH Bilge Pumps with Electronic Switches and Stainless Steel Clad Thru Hull Fittings
- 1100 GPH Tournament Series Livewell Pump, with Bronze Seacock and Thru Hull Fitting
- Pressure Sensing Raw Water Pump with In-Line Filter
- EPA Compliant Lined 139 Gallon Rotomolded Fuel Tank with Engine Pickups, Shutoff Valves, Digital Level Indicator and Deck Fuel Fill Plate
- Custom Built Premium Fuel Feed Lines with Mechanically Crimped Fittings
- Yamaha® Water Separating Fuel Filters with Primer Bulbs
- 20 Gallon Water Tank and 316L Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plate
- Premium Sea Tech Color Coded Water Hose System with Pressure Sensing Pump and Mechanically Crimped Ends
Pursuit reserves the right to change boat specifications, equipment, color schemes, and pricing, and/or discontinue models at any time without notice or obligation.
Some of the boats shown include optional or dealer-installed equipment.
Hull Color - Flag Blue
Bootstripe Color - Red/Red
Helm Color - Carbon
BOAT WITH ENGINES
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Arctic Blue, Fresh White Helm Color
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Arctic Blue, Fresh White Boot Stripe Color
Black/Black (Standard), Navy/Navy, Platinum/Platinum, Red/Red, Scarlet/Scarlet, Arctic White/Quartz Gray Upholstery Color
Sea Salt (Standard), White/Gray
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Defining PURE. PURSUIT.