The DC 326 – is a popular addition to Pursuit’s innovative and award-winning Dual Console Boat family - builds on the reputation of one of their most popular boats, the DC 325.
The DC 326 features a fully integrated fiberglass hardtop with tempered glass windshield, thoughtfully designed storage and starboard hull side door - all with the distinctive aesthetic of Pursuit’s Dual Console Boat series.
A port side wrap-around lounge, rotating helm seat, forward bow and foldaway cockpit seating offer plenty of room for friends, family and crew while rod holders, recirculating livewell and dedicated tackle storage are ready to fish.
I bought a 2021 DC326 from Bosuns in Peabody, MA. Awesome experience and incredible boat. Quality and Fit and Finish is outstanding. Very happy with the boat and all the folks at Bosuns. Highly recommend the Pursuit brand! Thanks
DC 326 2021
We have had this boat for 18 months and could not be happier with the quality and design of this Pursuit DC 326. Fit and finish is phenomenal.
A well made high quality boat that provides safety,, performance, and versatility.
Rugged yet agile best in class hands down!
We've owned many boats over the past 30 years and can confidently say Pursuit checks more boxes than any other manufacturer. Their boats are consistently built to high quality standards which has given us confidence to tackle unexpected foul weather while cruising the Great Lakes. Our 2021 Pursuit 326 DC is very versatile, which is important when dealing with a large family with many different boating interests spanning from fishing, day boating or sunset cruises. The ultimate on the water SUV!
I'm in love with my boat.
As a family boat or a fishing boat my DC 326 is versatile, elegant and functional. I couldn't be happier with the features. Look forward to every day of boating.
Pursuit 326: best multi-purpose boat I have seen
It’s said that boats can only do one thing well- either fish, fun, speed or comfort. The Pursuit proves this to be a myth. Boat seats 10 adults no problem for a sunset cruise, cockpit is super dry and comfortable in any weather (get the heat and AC), and it fishes extremely well. Every feature is well thought out, and the fit and finish is top quality. I had been concerned about storage but there is plenty of it once you figure it out. Machinery and systems are clearly marked and accessible.
World Class Support and Design
Our Pursuit DC326 was our third boat in 18 months and first Pursuit trying to find the perfect match of style, design and performance. More importantly we were looking for a company to partner with, that when and if there were issues they would support us 100% without question. The team at Pursuit has met and exceeded our expectations. Thank you!
Overall Very Impressed with the quality of the boat, the electronics are taking some time to get use to all the functions but having all the options is a good thing. The boat really does handle and ride very smoothly I’m also happy with the performance gets up on step quick witch is very Helton the area where we live Both my wife and I are Very Happy with our purchase of our 326DC Thanks for taking so much pride in your product Tim
Pursuit 326 DC
We love our Pursuit 326DC. Great boat that can do so many different things. Having a great time, Fishing, Island Hopping and relaxing at the sand bar! Should have switched to Pursuit earlier!
Pursuit of Happiness
Everything was seamless with the purchase of my Pursuit boat from the passion and product knowledge from our sales person Todd at Bosuns to in the water hand over from Captain JR. We are very happy with the Quality and reliability of our Pursuit boat and hope to have many years of family fun. Thank You
Best Turn Key Service
Absolutely love the Pursuit DC326 and the team at Legendary made the entire process from beginning to end a pleasure. Look forward to many years of enjoyment and probably the upgrade in the future.
Pursuit embraces innovation, quality and style
This is my second Pursuit DC. Love the boat and Blue Ocean has been great to work with. My new DC326 Accommodates our family well. It has performance and style together with comfortable, safe features for my grandchildren when aboard. Pursuit found the sweet spot with this boat!
2023 DC 326
My second Pursuit. The best fit and finish of this class of boat. Boats Unlimited(Dealer) and Pursuit are great to deal with. Plant tour was great too!
Great performing boat
I have always heard good things about the quality of Pursuit boats and have been extremely pleased with the design and quality of the dual console I purchased. It was delivered in "full" working order and I've had no issues with it during my first year of ownership. It runs well, looks good and most important is a comfortable and very safe boat to operate.
AWESOME BOAT THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY. GREAT DESIGN AND LAYOUT AND MOST IMPORTANT, SEAWORHTY AND SAFE!
We purchased our new 2021 DC326 at the Ft Lauderdale boat show and took delivery in February and have not looked back! The communication from the associates at Pursuit during our build was incredible. Once delivered the delivery session on water with dealer was very good. The fit and finish is the best I have seen. The ease of learning all facets of the boat was amazing and all part of the Pursuit experience. This has definitely exceeded out expectation.
Nothing better than a Pursuit
I love the versatility of my boat with smooth cruising and it’s very quiet Yamaha engines. My third Pursuit and I have never been disappointed! Thanks
We like our boat and our Dealer!
Great handling, wonderful ride, plenty of room, and great to look at; our 326 Dual Console meets all of our needs for family,friends,and just the two of us!
Everything my family wanted and more! Large enough and elegant enough to entertain family, friends, and clients while maintaining all the functionality of a well designed fishing boat. Details, details, details...that's all this boat is about and they've pretty much thought of everything.
I've had our new DC326 for just a year now. It is a 2022 model. We absolutely love the boat. we mainly use it for cruising the ocean and typically in the winter months. We love the fact that the cabin is heated and air conditioned. It is so easy to maneuver in and out of the bays and docking. We would definitely recommend Pursuit to our boating friends .
Honing in on perfection!
The Pursuit 326DC is one of the most versatile dayboats on the market that our family affectionately refers to as the ultimate SUV on water. She is rugged, powerful, and big enough to take on foul weather & big seas but also small enough for one man operation and slipping into tight harbors for dining and shopping.
Pursuit DC 326 Pleasure Boat
The DC 326 is an excellent boat for cruising, fishing and family. The seating, layout, ride and ease of boarding make this boat very enjoyable. The windshield integrated into the hardtop, A/C and heat, make for a very dry and comfortable ride in all types of weather. The Pursuit dealer made the sea trial and buying experience worry free, very professional and low pressure. The boat sells itself.
2' 0" (0.60 m)
2' 11" (0.89 m)
8' 6" (2.59m)
(twin F300 engines)
12,900 lbs. (5,851 kg)
*Hardtop Clearance shown does not include options which could increase this height dimension. **Net tank capacity. The usable fuel capacity will be affected by several factors, including EPA-required fuel system components, temperature and loading of the boat. These factors will reduce the usable fuel capacity by approximately 10%
Specifications as well as standard and optional equipment are subject to change without notice. All measurements approximate. For more information and pricing, please contact your Pursuit dealer.
Effective date: July 1, 2022
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5‐Year Hull and Deck Structural Warranty
5‐Year Blister Free Warranty
2‐Year Limited Warranty
- Pursuit Fresh White Gelcoat
- Hand Laminated Hull with Vinyl Ester Resin and Engineered Fabrics
- 5 Ply Resin Infused Composite Transom System with Patented Transom Reinforcement Grid
- Infused Fiberglass Structural Grid System with Molded Finish and Integrated Bilge Water Management System
- Foam Filled Structural Grid
- Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line
- Chrome Over Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Stainless Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings Above the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Bronze Garboard Drain
- Trim Tabs, Lenco Electric with Auto-Retract
- Bow Eye, 5/8” 316L Stainless Steel
- Integrated Transom Platform Extensions Outboard of Engines
- Boarding Ladder, 4-Step Telescopic, Mounted in Hull Platform
- Anchor System, Integrally Molded Thru-Stem
- Bow Thruster, 3.0 HP (2.2 kw) with Group 31 AGM Battery, Switch and Fuse
- Dedicated Transducer Location
- Forward Hull Compartmentation with One 1100 GPH Bilge Pump with Automatic Float Switch
- Hull and Deck Joint Mechanically Fastened
- Rub Rail: High Density PVC with Solid 316L Stainless Steel Insert
- Molded One Piece Deck and Cockpit Liner with Non-Skid Pattern Area
- Flush Mounted Integral Anchor Locker with Fiberglass Lid including: Horizontal Anchor Windlass with Switch at Helm and Remote at Anchor Locker with Fresh and Raw Water Washdown
316L Stainless Steel through Stem Anchor Roller with 8” Mooring Cleat and Chain Binder
22lb Stainless Steel Plow Style Anchor, Self-Righting Shackle, 200’ Rode (1/2” 8 Plait including 20’ of ¼” G4 Chain)
- LED Anchor Locker Light
- Cleats, 316 Stainless Steel, 10” Pop Up (2) Stern, (4) Spring and (2) Bow
- Molded Recessed Hatches with Flush Hinges, Gaskets and 316L Stainless Steel Latches and Overboard Drain Tracks
- Molded Transom Walkthrough with Hinged Transom Door, 316L Stainless Steel Latch and Magnetic Catch
- Self-Draining Cockpit with Bronze Ball Valve at Hull Side
- Bow Grab Rail, 316L Stainless Steel
- Transom Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel,(Port and Starboard)
- Molded Non-Skid Steps in Splashwell for Athwartship Access
- Pursuit Logos, Illuminating (Port and Starboard)
- Navigation Lights, LED, 2 Mile
- Opening Port Light with Screen and Stainless Steel Frame
- Side Boarding Door (Starboard Side) with Removable/Storable Ladder
- Custom Cockpit Upholstery with Dri-Fast Foam and Mesh Backing
- Molded Forward Bow Seating with Flip-down Armrests and Insulated Storage Below
- Port and Starboard Forward Coaming Boxes with Four (4) Drink Holder, Storage Keeper, 12V and USB Outlets, Mid-Level Lighting, Stereo Remote and (2) Speakers
- Captain’s Bench Seat with Swivel Base, Foldable Armrests, Fore and Aft Adjustments and Flip-up Bolster
- Storage Drawer Below Helm Seat Pedestal
- Molded Bridge Lounge Seating (Forward or Aft Facing) with Flip-down Armrest
- Pursuit Cockpit JL Audio Entertainment System: 12V Bluetooth® Compatible Stereo System, JL Speakers (7 Total, 4 in Hardtop, 2 in Bow, and Subwoofer), Amplifi er and Zonal Remote in Bow
- Molded Entertainment Center with Sink, Cold Water Faucet, Trash Can, Drink Holders, Cutting Board and Hinged Fiberglass Lid and Door
- 12v, 2.3 cubic ft Stainless Steel Drawer Refrigerator with 3M Protective Film
- Molded Aft Facing Cockpit Seat with Insulated Storage Below and Armrest
- Folding Transom Seat with Patented Adjusting Backrest
- Folding Seat (Portside) Under Gunwale
- Fiberglass Boarding Step (Starboard)
- Custom Molded Cockpit Table with Dual Mounting Locations and Dedicated Storage
- Cockpit Machinery Access Hatch
- Bow Machinery Access Hatch
- Forward Cockpit Table and Bow Sunpad Filler
- Mid-ship Machinery Access Hatch
- Fresh Water Wash with Chrome over Brass Pull-out Sprayer
- Fresh and Raw Water Outlets in Cockpit with Quick Connect Fittings and 25’ Hose
- LED Cockpit Accent Lights (5) with Waterproof Switch in Cockpit
- LED Under Gunwale Mid-Level Accent Lighting (Blue)
- Sunbrella Bow Tonneau Cover
- Two (2) 316L Stainless Steel Drink Holders on Bridge Lounge, Two (2) Acrylic Drink Holders at Helm, Two (2) 316L Stainless Steel in Gunwale, One (1) Acrylic Drink Holder at Aft Facing Cockpit Seat
- Rod Holders (4), Stainless Steel, in Gunwale
- Lighted Oceana Blue 26 Gallon Recirculating Livewell
- Vertical Rod Holders, (5) Stainless Steel. In Transom
- Fish Boxes, Insulated, and Diaphragm Pumps with Overboard Discharge (Port and Starboard)
- Cockpit Tackle Center with Plano Box Storage (3) Behind Aft Facing Seat Backrest
- Molded Fiberglass Aft Tilting Helm with Instrumentation Visor, Electronics Mounting Surface, Fold Out Fiberglass Footrest/Platform, and Safety Lanyard
- 316L Stainless Steel Steering Wheel with Control Knob and Non-Slip Grip on Sport Tilt Plus Helm
- 12V Panel with Illuminated Carling® Rocker Switches
- Port and Starboard Heavy Duty Pantographic Windshield Wiper System with Washer Control
- Trim Tab Control Panel and Indicator
- Waterproof Stereo Remote with Full Function Display
- Two (2) 12V Outlet and One 12V Dual USB Charger
- Bow Thruster Joystick Control
- Helm Drink Holders (2) in Side Panel
- Helm Fire Extinguisher
- Garmin® Electronics Package: Dual GPSMAP 8612 [1 XSV], Airmar B175M 1KW CHIRP Transducer, NMEA 2000 Starter kit, Pursuit Custom Dash Panel, Yamaha Gateway with Cable, VHF Antenna and Pre-Rig for VHF Radio (VHF Radio currently not available)
CONSOLE (PORT SIDE)
- Patented Single Motion Dual Action Console Access Door with Gasket and 316L Stainless Steel Locking Latch
- Cabin Entry Step
- Molded Console Hull Liner with Pattern Area and Drainage
- Molded Console Deck Liner
- Dedicated Storage for Rods (4), Bow Table, Safety Gear, and Hanging Locker
- Padded Fishing Reel Protector for Rod Storage
- Convertible Berthing Accommodations/Seating with Cushions
- Opening Port Light with Screen
- Two Switch Panel with Overhead LED Lights (3) LED Floor Accent Light (1)
- Main Distribution Panel with Voltage Display
- One 12V Dual USB Charger and Flush Mounted Charging Station
- One 120V Outlet (1) with GFI Protection
- Fire Extinguisher
- CO Monitor
HEAD (STARBOARD SIDE)
- Patented Single Motion Dual Action Console Access Door with Gasket and 316L Stainless Steel Locking Latch
- Enclosed Head Compartment
- Vacuum Flush Electric Marine Head with Elongated Porcelain Bowl, 10 Gallon Holding Tank, Macerator Discharge Pump, 316L Stainless Steel Deck Pump-out Fitting and Bronze Through Hull Fitting with Seacock
- Fiberglass Toilet Seat Cover
- Switch Panel with Overhead LED Light (1) LED Floor Accent Light (1)
- Wet Gear Hanging Feature
- Molded Sink with Cold Water Faucet, Corian® Countertop and Vanity Mirror
- Under Sink Storage Locker
- Sump Box Drain with Automatic Discharge Pump
- Toilet Tissue Holder
- Towel Ring
- One 120V Outlet with GFI Protection (1)
- Cockpit Table Storage
HARDTOP & WINDSHIELD
- Molded Fiberglass Hardtop with Integrated Visor
- Powder Coated Aft Structural Hardtop Supports
- Custom Windshield System with Tempered Glass and Articulating Center Vent
- Custom Stainless Steel Ratcheting Anchor/Stern Light with Burgee Rings and USA Flag
- Four (4) Tri Color LED Lights
- Indirect Lighting over Dash
- Fore and Aft Facing LED Spreader Lights
- 316L Stainless Steel Fore/Aft Underside Grab Rails
- 60 mil Strataglass™ Side Curtains
- Integrated Stereo Speakers (4)
- Horn, Trumpet
- External AM/FM Antenna with 316L Stainless Steel Ratcheting Base
- Port and Starboard Ventilation Hatches with Screens
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Dedicated Radar, Antenna and Outrigger Locations
- UL® Rated Fully Tinned, Color Coded Copper Wire
- Custom In-House Built, Heat Sealed, Mechanically Crimped, Color Coded Battery Cables
- Custom In-House Built, One-Piece Electrical Harness with Waterproof Connectors and Chafe Protection
- Powder Coated, Aluminum, Screen Printed (Front and Back) Battery Switch and Breaker Panel
- Bonding System: Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line, Trim Tabs, Zinc Anode and Garboard Drain
- Single 120V 30 AMP 60 Cycle Dockside Power with 316L Stainless Steel Power Inlet
- One 120V 30 AMP 50’ Dockside Power Cord
- Two 120V Outlets (2) with GFI Protection
- One (1) 40 Amp Battery Charger
- Four Battery System: Port Engine (1), Starboard Engine (1), House (1), and Bow Thruster (1)
- One Grounding Bus Bar
- Electronics Fuse Block
- Two 12V outlets (2) and Two USB Outlets (2)
- One Flush Mounted Induction Charging Station
- Molded Interior White Gel Coat
- Molded Hatch with Gasket and Stainless Steel Gas Spring
- Molded Bilge Sump Area
- One Low Profile 900 GPH Bilge Pump with Integrated Float Switch, One 1500 GPH with Electronic Switch and Alarm with Stainless Steel Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings
- Fresh Water Pump with Filter
- Raw Water Pump with Bronze Sea Strainer, Seacock and Thru Hull Fitting
- Fish Box Diaphragm Pumps (2)
- Livewell Cyclone Pump with Bronze Sea Strainer
- Teleflex Hydraulic Power Steering Pump
- Dedicated Storage for Removable Stern Anchor
- Dedicated Storage for Side Boarding Door Ladder
- Custom Built Premium Fuel Feed Lines with Mechanically Crimped Fittings
- EPA Compliant Lined 150 Gallon (Port and Starboard) Rotomolded Fuel Tanks (2) with Engine Pickups, Shutoff Valves, Digital Level Indicators and Deck Fuel Fill Plates
- Two (2) Yamaha® Water Separating Fuel Filters with Primer Bulbs
- 30 Gallon Water Tank and 316L Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plate
- Premium Sea Tech Color Coded Water Hose System with Mechanically Crimped Ends
- Pressure Sensing/Variable Speed Pump
- Fresh Water Distribution Manifold with Dedicated Valves
- Cockpit Shower
Pursuit reserves the right to change boat specifications, equipment, color schemes, and pricing, and/or discontinue models at any time without notice or obligation.
Some of the boats shown include optional or dealer-installed equipment.
Hull Color - Flag Blue
Bootstripe Color - Red/Red
Helm Color - Carbon
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Arctic Blue, Fresh White Full Bottom Gelcoat to Keel of Boat (Excludes: Flag Blue) Helm Color
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Arctic Blue, Fresh White Boot Stripe Color
Black/Black (Standard), Navy/Navy, Platinum/Platinum, Red/Red, Scarlet/Scarlet, Arctic White/Quartz Gray Upholstery Color
Sea Salt (Standard), White/Gray
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Defining PURE. PURSUIT.